The TDH Board governs by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Establish Strategic Direction
- Provide for Excellent Management
- Ensure Program Quality and Effectiveness
- Ensure Financial Viability
- Ensure Board Effectiveness
- Build Relationships
Who We Are
The Timmins and District Hospital (TADH) Board of Directors is a volunteer skills based board. Its 22 members are drawn from the region the hospital serves. With the exception of its ex-officio members, the TADH Directors are elected at the Annual Meeting of Members.
Learn More ...